The essence of life DNA and its twisted dance (double helix)
Fascinating science behind the essence of life. Decided to construct this production from the inspiration while reading and watching how symmetrically and delicately is the DNA double helix held together. It felt like a dance, especially when it came to see animations of its replication. I have used these animations as backgrounds or foregrounds to the human body in motion to accentuate the dance aspect of this vision. The mathematics and architecture behind this complex structure are gigantic. It’s an amazing realization that this complicated stream of chemicals are organized in such lockstep and are part of all living beings. A real miracle!!
Enjoy the dance of life,
- Pioneer DNA Researcher Dies (the-scientist.com)
- Biologists Describe Details of New Mechanism for Molecular Interactions (bnl.gov)
- Dna (iaspreparationonline.com)
- DNA with a Twist (the-scientist.com)
- DNA dance performed at Science Museum (telegraph.co.uk)