The new year begun and I have piled a bunch of new projects. At this point they are just ideas to be developed and fleshed out. Typically they require research, sourcing of material, music, art, paintings, history and photographs.
I always endeavor to have my own material on each project. Sometimes I have to go and shoot pictures that will complement the story, other times the images may be more abstract in nature.
These are the concepts I will be working in the next weeks/months:
- NYC Street Art
- Oil – Boom and bust cycles
- A new tango (milonga)
- Tierra del Fuego, the most southern part of South America
- The Danube River in Romania
- A video about the moon, moonshine etc…
- A follow-up on the Money Puzzle, perhaps a compilation of one of the characters accomplishments
In the meantime, enjoy the winter ♥ and have a wonderful day!